Scarlett Johansson had a success year at the box office with her role as Black Widow in her blockbuster Captain America: Civil War has grossed 1.15 billion worldwide.
Also participated in the film Hail, Caesar! Johanasson became the queen of box office this year with sales brought $ 1.2 billion in all the global box office. At No. 2 contract was her two costar in Captain America: Civil War is Chris Evans as Captain America and Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man for $ 1.15 billion. All three actors have achieved this revenue when joining Captain America: Civil War and this also helped the film become the film has the highest box office revenue in 2016.
Contributed the rest of the list includes familiar names as follows:
10. Will Smith with $ 775 million mainly because of filming Suicide Squad, although the movie was derided by critics but still nearly was 745 million dollars revenue worldwide.
9. Felicity Jones with 805 million joining Rouge One: A Story Star Wars when this film was released just earlier this month but has gained more than half a billion dollars worldwide. Besides that she was also involved in the Inferno and The Monster Call helped her present in this list
7. Henry Cavill with 870 million dollars, would not be surprising when Superman present on this list as Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice has made headlines throughout the first half of this year.
6. Ben Affleck with $ 1.02 billion, while Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice brought 873 million dollars, the film The Accountant was shown not long ago brought on the remaining portion of revenue.
5. Amy Adams with $ 1.04 billion for two films Arrival and Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice.
4. Margot Robbie with $ 1.1 billion when she starred in both films Suicide Squad and The Legend Of Tarzan.