Carrie-Anne Moss, actress played Trinity, has twisted her ankle while filming, but keep it a secret because she was afraid that if revealed, manufacturers will hire someone else instead.
“The Matrix” is one of the most famous film in 20 years, and is a significant achievement of the cinema industry. Although not actually keep the style of the two-part sequel, but the first part of it is extremely brilliant and made the audience “open-minded”. Here, we will take a look back at this classic science fiction movie with interesting facts that you may not know.
1. The director / writer, the Wachowskis have ventured entire film production budget to create what they want. The initial funding that they proposed with Warner Bros. is over 80 million, but has received only $ 10 million only. Therefore, they have used all this money to perform the opening scene of the Trinity character, and the result was enough to impress the producers at Warner Bros. to get the correct amount that the Wachowskis wanted.
2. The 2 reality of “The Trix” are distinguished by color, in which scene in the world “The Matrix” will be green and in the real world scene will have more natural color. Particularly scene between Neo and Morpheus battle is with gold-tone because it took place in a separate space, not “The Matrix” and not the real world.
3. Helicopter scene nearly made the film was shelved because it was flying in a prohibited area in Sydney, Australia. So that takes up to 6 months to prepare and implement this adventure scene.
4. Wachowskis brothers lost 5 and a half years to complete the film in accordance with their idea. The final product was launched after undergoing 14 draft scripts, and 500 drawing ideas.
5. Morpheus, according to Greek mythology, is the god of dream. It’s interesting that he was the one who wakes others from dreaming and takes them to the real world.
6. Keanu Reeves only got 80 lines in the first 45 minutes of the film, which is up to 44 questions.
7. “Neo” is the anagram of “one”, and it is reasonable that Neo is “The One”.
8. The opening film scenes took 6 months of preparation and filmed in 4 days.
9. Carrie-Anne Moss, actress played Trinity, has twisted her ankle while filming, but keep it a secret because she was afraid that if revealed, manufacturers will hire someone else instead.
10. The system of characters along the screen includes a number of letters, numbers, and Japanese katakana reversed.
11. Footage “Time Bullet Flies” has become the biggest legacy of the film and is made in more than 20 other films for 3 years after “The Matrix” came out.
12. When Carrie-Anne Moss viewing the first cut, which also was the first time she saw herself in a movie.
13. Richard Walker, founder of sunglasses company Blinde, has to compete with Ray-Ban and Arnette to design every sunglasses for the film.