Harley Quinn has appeared twice in the “Arrow”, one is on season 2 episode 16 and the second is in a scene not included in the cut film aired.
Since the TV series “Arrow” started airing of the CW stations, fans of DC Comics had the opportunity to celebrate and ignorance with the fictional storyline in Arrowverse. However, this series also contains a lot more behind the scenes that you may not known as below.
1. The cousin of actor Stephen Amell is Robbie Amell also auditioned for the show “Arrow” but had no role at all. However, Robbie was lucky when take the role Ronnie Raymond / Firestorm in the show “The Flash”.
2. The writer of “Arrow” created character John Diggle (David Ramsey) for this movie. Later, this favorite character makes DC Comics bring him to New 52 plot.
3. Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) had completely different personalities with DC Comics version of the 1980s’. And of course, DC Comics also introduced her again in storyline New 52 with featuring like the drama
4. Harley Quinn has appeared twice in the “Arrow”, one is on season 2 episode 16 and the second is in a scene not included in the cut film aired.
5. Inspired by the comic story “New 52”, the number 52 has appeared many times in the film, such as Channel 52, the code police Delta-“Charlie 52” (DC 52).
6. Salmon escalation of Oliver in the film is actually a daily workouts of Stephen Amell.
7. The names of the victim tattoo on body of Deadshot in fact are the name of a worker in the production of “Arrow”.
8. If you are a fan of the superhero genre, you will see the mansion of Oliver Queen s familiar because it was brand appeared in “X-Men” and “Smallville.”
9. Katie Cassidy actress has 12 years of experience practicing gymnastics, and it is her advantage in playing Black Canary.
10. The scene from above of Starling / Star city is a combination of several scenes of big cities in the US instead of a single city.
11. Character Felicity Smoak would appear in only one episode, but the scriptwriter saw actress Emily Bett Rickards too fit with Stephen Amell so he let this role become more important.